Help Sick Mother Relocate To Home State
Please Donate To Our Member:

Help Sick Mother Relocate To Home State

My name is Addam. My mother and I moved away from our home state in order for me to attend school and to get a fresh start. In August of 2011 my mother was hospitalized with renal failure. Since her release it has been difficult for me to care for her and hold steady employment.

I need to move my mother and myself back to our home state so that our family can help care for my mother. Because I don't have steady employment I need help in order to do this. I need money to take care of the relocation, an appartment, get the car fixed, and to make a fresh start.

© Copyright 2014 ASmallDonation.com. All rights reserved.